Classes & Workshops
I currently teach all of my in-person classes as a part-time instructor at Baker Hunt Art & Cultural Center in Covington, KY. They offer a vast selection of hand-building and wheel-throwing classes for a wide range of ages (4 and up). I primarily only teach adult classes focused in wheel-throwing.
Baker Hunt classes/workshops range from:
Classes are offered at various times throughout the year within one of the 4 seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, & Winter). Classes range in availability based on how popular it is, and wheel-throwing classes fill pretty fast, so if you are interested and want to sign up, do it quickly!
Several times throughout 2023, I've taught a new workshop where I share a bookkeeping system I've been using to manage my business over the past 5+ years. It started as a homegrown system inputting my income and expenses into a spreadsheet and slowly grew to what it is today, an integrated system utilizing Google Forms & Sheets to make my business life much easier! I'm sharing this system in a 75 minute virtual workshop format where I talk through the system high-level and dig deeper into the specifics so you can customize it for yourself and walk away with how you can use it for your own small business.
Each participant receives a Getting Started Guide to download all the necessary files needed to start using the system, access to ask questions live with me during the workshop, and a recording of the workshop afterwards. Please join me for a future workshop or join the waitlist so you know when I add new dates to the calendar.
Past Classes & Workshops
- Throwing Olive Oil Bottles Virtual Workshop (1 hour) 
- Bookkeeping Virtual Workshop (1.5 hours) [2023-Present]
- Throwing with Friends (2 hours) [Fall 2021-Present]
- Date Night Beginner Wheel (2 hours) [Winter 2020, Spring 2021-Present]
- Adult Wheel Throwing (8 weeks, 3 hours) [Winter 2018 - Fall 2020]
- Wheel Textures & Techniques workshop (4 weeks, 3 hours) [Summer 2018]
- Instagram 101 (2 hour workshop) [Summer 2019 - Summer 2020]
- Instagram 201 (2 hour workshop) [Fall 2019 - Spring 2020]
- Introduction to Selling on Etsy (2 hour workshop) [Spring 2021]
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss workshop opportunities or have other questions about my teaching and instruction.